With over 24 million pets in Australian homes (that’s 62% of the nation’s homes!), It’s essential to care for, feed and keep a pet healthy and happy!
WATCH: Dr. Harry’s Tips for Keeping Your Dog’s Teeth Healthy
From the bestselling Australian author of 4 Ingredients cookbooks, Kim McCosker created this spectacular book for your hair and feathery family members.
Containing more than 60 human-grade recipes, pets and allergic, KITCHEN BOOK FOR PETS also has care tips and ideas for dogs, cats, guinea pigs and even fish and chickens.
For 8 people
(Dairy free, sugar free, nut free, wheat free, freezable)
- 600 g ground turkey
- 1 cup of oatmeal, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients (except hard-boiled eggs) together.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture into the cake tin, enough to cover the bottom of the tin.
- Add the whole hard-boiled eggs, then completely coat the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing to the delight of your dog.